Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You'll always get what you seed,

A mango seed can't grow an apple tree, and even if you have great seeds , lack of effort will lead to bad harvest too, ofcourse other factors applies too.

I used to have a great seed, that contain lots of LOVE, Devoted, Loyal, and care. It is easier to grow a good quality seed, so I enjoyed throughout the process of growing it. Until i took advantage of it's extraordinary qualities, I gave it minimal care and maintenance to it.

Half way of it growing, termites came, the tree stayed strong, I didn't give much concern as i thought the tree will be okay in the very end. I traveled out of my country to work and see the world hoping the tree could grow without me around. It did not.

After 8 months of travel, the tree had more and more problems, termites are still there destroying the tree, no one was watering the tree with care and love. In the end, the tree died.

I learned my first peccable life lesson, at least i will stop being selfish and move on.
I still hope one day i can mention your name without tearing.



No comments: